Glow Gift Vouchers
Terms & Conditions
These conditions apply to use of the following products (each a gift voucher):
References to “we, us, our” in these terms and conditions are to LED Glow Illumination, as indicated on the gift voucher you purchase. LED Glow Illumination may, in its complete discretion, refuse to sell gift vouchers to any person at any time for any reason. Purchasing or using the gift voucher means that you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
LED Glow Illumination Gift Vouchers are issued by LED Glow Illumination ABN 59 935 963 941.
If you let another person use your gift voucher, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers may be used to purchase goods or services at LED Glow Illumination online (www.glowglow.com.au) in Australia using the voucher code being entered in to the promotional code section during the checkout process on the Website. Instructions on how to use the gift vouchers can be found here.
- Gift vouchers will be Emailed and activated after payment is received usually within 48 hours of ordering. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift voucher, or be replaced after expiry. We may in our sole discretion elect to cancel a gift voucher or block such a transaction if you attempt to do so. Gift vouchers are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- Keep your gift voucher secure and treat it as you would treat cash, anyone holding the gift voucher can use its value to make purchases.
- We may replace a lost or stolen gift voucher if it is unused. Any replacement gift voucher will have the same value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date. Apply by contacting LED Glow Illumination using the contact form on the website (www.glowglow.com.au). You must supply the original receipt number and voucher code (located on the gift voucher). Make a record of the voucher code and keep this separate from your receipt number. We may subject gift vouchers to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift vouchers, please raise it by contacting LED Glow Illumination using the contact form on the website (www.glowglow.com.au). We are not liable for the availability of any goods or services wanting to be purchased with the gift voucher. Except for rights, which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use to the extent permitted by law.
- If you think there has been a use of your gift voucher without your permission contact LED Glow Illumination using the contact form on the website (www.glowglow.com.au). LED Glow Illumination will not be liable for any misuse of your gift voucher due to unauthorised use.
- We may cancel any gift voucher, or the gift voucher program, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher. The gift voucher code remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions from time to time. The current version of these conditions is available online at www.glowglow.com.au.
IMPORTANT – EXPIRY DATE: GIFT VOUCHERS WILL EXPIRE THREE YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE
Gift vouchers are valid for three years from the Date of purchase. After the gift voucher has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions and will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.