The benefits conferred by the Glow warranty are in addition to all implied warranties, other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the consumer has under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Laws. The original purchaser of the Glow product is provided with the following warranty, subject to the following conditions. This product is warranted for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase for all parts defective in workmanship or materials. Should an instance occur where the product is deemed faulty, the product will need to be returned to Glow to be repaired, replaced or refunded. In order to obtain this warranty, proof of purchase must be presented and the following warranty conditions met.
- This warranty is only valid for products used according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- This appliance must not be unscrewed, modified or changed in any way.
- Connection must be to the voltage requirements as specified in the rating label located on the products.
- The manufacturer does not accept liability for any direct or consequential damage, loss or other expense arising from incorrect use, misuse or incorrect installation, assembly and operation of the product.
- Warranty will only be given where proof of purchase is provided, e.g. original invoice.
- Not designed or warranted for industrial or commercial use.
- NQR (Not Quite Right) Glow products are warranted for a period of 6 months.
Consumer guarantees apply under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those guarantees. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
If a Product has a minor defect, we will provide a repair or offer you a replacement or a refund. If a Product has a major defect, you are entitled to:
- Reject the goods and receive a refund
- Reject the goods and receive an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available
- Have the goods repaired, if a repair is available on the goods
- Keep the goods and receive compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.
- If you think that a Product is defective you should contact us and a LED Glow Illumination Customer Service Representative will assist you. A photo may be requested to assist with the assessment of your claim. Where a Product is defective and needs to be replaced or repaired return shipping will be arranged at the expense of LED Glow Illumination. If a Product is replaced, your replacement Product becomes your property and the returned Product becomes our property. When a refund is given, the returned Product becomes our property. Refunds or replacement product will not be issued until the defective goods are received by LED Glow Illumination.
LED Glow Illumination Warranties
LED Glow Illumination also offers a standard 1 year warranty against defects on Glow range products and 6 months on NQR products. This is our warranty. You also have consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (see above).
If you believe that a LED Glow Illumination Product has an unsatisfactory defect, please contact us for assistance. LED Glow Illumination will then determine whether to make a refund or provide a repair or replacement. We encourage the notification of claims under this warranty within 90 days by offering to pay for the return of a Product where a claim is notified within that time and we determine that the Product is defective. Other cases will be considered on their merits. Where claims are made more than 90 days after delivery, we will need full details about the way the Product has been used and it may be necessary for us to make further inquiries. Where a refund is given for a product, and the claim is not covered by a consumer guarantee, it may be given as a Refund Credit to Your Account.
Replacement Products are covered by the same LED Glow Illumination warranty as well as by consumer guarantees (see Consumer Guarantees above).