Refunds & Returns
Consumer guarantees apply under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those guarantees. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
If a Product has a minor defect, we will provide a repair or offer you a replacement or a refund. If a Product has a major defect, you are entitled to:
- Reject the goods and receive a refund
- Reject the goods and receive an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available
- Have the goods repaired, if a repair is available on the goods
- Keep the goods and receive compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.
- If you think that a Product is defective you should contact us and a LED Glow Illumination Customer Service Representative will assist you. A photo may be requested to assist with the assessment of your claim. Where a Product is defective and needs to be replaced or repaired return shipping will be arranged at the expense of LED Glow Illumination. If a Product is replaced, your replacement Product becomes your property and the returned Product becomes our property. When a refund is given, the returned Product becomes our property. Refunds or replacement product will not be issued until the defective goods are received by LED Glow Illumination.
LED Glow Illumination Warranties
LED Glow Illumination also offers a standard 1 year warranty against defects on all Products. This is our warranty. You also have consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (see above).
If you believe that a LED Glow Illumination Product has an unsatisfactory defect, please contact us for assistance. LED Glow Illumination will then determine whether to make a refund or provide a repair or replacement. We encourage the notification of claims under this warranty within 90 days by offering to pay for the return of a Product where a claim is notified within that time and we determine that the Product is defective. Other cases will be considered on their merits. Where claims are made more than 90 days after delivery, we will need full details about the way the Product has been used and it may be necessary for us to make further inquiries. Where a refund is given for a product, and the claim is not covered by a consumer guarantee, it may be given as a Refund Store Credit.
Replacement Products are covered by the same LED Glow Illumination warranty as well as by consumer guarantees (see Consumer Guarantees above).
Damage to products during the delivery process
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Glow and any problems that you may experience with your Glow product will be rectified with priority. If you recieve your Glow product and it is damaged or faulty from the shipping process we will arrange for your product to be replaced or if a replacement is not available a refund or store credit will be issued. If you receive a damaged item, please notify us within 48 hours by contacting us here and we'll take care of the rest.
Returning a Product if You Change Your Mind
If you change your mind about a purchase or make an incorrect choice, we may at our discretion provide you with a store credit within 7 days of delivery for unopened products. This credit does not include the original delivery costs or costs incurred to process the original order payment such as credit card and PayPal fees. If a store credit is approved by Glow it will not be issued until the original unopened order is returned to Glow at the purchasers (your) expense.
To request a return of product, please contact us here and we will reply with a decision at our discretion.
Cancelling an order if You Change Your Mind
If you change your mind about a purchase or make an incorrect choice after an order has been placed, please contact us to advise us that you wish to cancel your order. If the order has not been dispatched we may at our discretion provide you with a refund or store credit. This refund or credit does not include costs incurred to process and refund the original order payment such as credit card and PayPal fees. If your order has been dispatched please see above - Returning a Product if You Change Your Mind.
Return Authorisation Number - Required
A Return Authorisation (RA) number is required for replacement Products and refunds.
Where Customer Service has provisionally determined that a Product is defective, Customer Service will issue you with an RA. Products cannot be returned without an RA. The Product should be returned to LED Glow Illumination within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the RA. Where possible, all Products should be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including all accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the Product. If the accessories are not included, only a partial refund will be applied.
Organising the Return of Products
Products must be returned whenever we agree to provide you with a refund or replace the Product.
Where you have received a defective Product, we will make arrangements with our courier service for collection of the Product, and will notify you when they will collect the Product from you. Pickup times are between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Customer Service will email you a PDF voucher containing an RA and delivery details which you must affix to the product.
Where it is for an approved return of product due to changing your mind, the product must be returned to Glow unopened, by you, by your arrangement and at your risk and cost. We can make arrangements with our courier service for collection of the Product for you, but this will be at your expense and Glow is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the return of the product back to us. If you arrange this service with us, we will notify you when the courier will collect the Product from you. Pickup times are between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Customer Service will also email you a PDF voucher containing the delivery details which you must affix to the product.
When a Replacement Product is arranged
A replacement for the same Product that you ordered will be shipped to you at our expense after we have received your returned Product.
- The delivery time for the replacement Product will be the same as stated for the original Product.
To the extent permitted by law:
- We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.