TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR ONLINE PURCHASE OF LED GLOW ILLUMINATION GIFT VOUCHERS
By placing an order for the purchase of gift vouchers via this website ("Order") you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- GIFT VOUCHERS GENERAL
- Gift vouchers become subject to the Gift Vouchers Use Terms and Conditions upon activation, these terms and conditions are available here or at www.glowglow.com.au.
- Your gift voucher will expire 3 years from the date of purchase. Unused value will not be refunded.
- You may place an order on the Website. Your order will be submitted by completing payment details and indicating your acceptance by activating the "Submit" button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by LED Glow Illumination at the time LED Glow Illumination sends an order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Each order (once accepted) represents a separate Agreement incorporating the terms of that order.
- LED Glow Illumination reserves the right to not accept orders that request commercial quantities of gift vouchers. If LED Glow Illumination is unable to supply your order at the time of ordering, we will endeavour to contact you to discuss whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- LED Glow Illumination reserves the right to cancel any order without notice for any reason.
- In event of a cancelled order, any payments processed by LED Glow Illumination will be promptly refunded.
- Customers who wish to cancel an order must immediately notify LED Glow Illumination via the contact us form on the Website (www.glowglow.com.au), quoting the order reference number. Orders that have already been processed cannot be cancelled. LED Glow Illumination will endeavour to process cancellation request where possible, but will not be liable for any failure to do so.
- You acknowledge that the Internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, an insecure marketplace. At times the Website may not be available, or orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances LED Glow Illumination accepts no responsibility. LED Glow Illumination does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you transmit, to us. Accordingly, any information, which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and LED Glow Illumination is not responsible while such information is in transit. The Australian Government has published additional information about protecting yourself in online transactions. This is available at http://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/ (this website is not provided by LED Glow Illumination).
- Payment for online orders is to be made by American Express, Visa or MasterCard and PayPal only. You may provide your nominated credit card and PayPal details during the purchase process on the Website. Payments made via PayPal may delay the Emailing of Gift Vouchers due to the additional processing time required for PayPal payments.
- Once you click on "Pay For Order", LED Glow Illumination will process payment for your order, as itemised on the final screen where you indicate your acceptance of this contract (Total Amount), using your nominated credit card (American Express, Visa or MasterCard) using a secure payment gateway or via PayPal.
- You authorise the merchant for LED Glow Illumination to debit the Total Amount from your nominated charge card or credit card or PayPal.
- If your nominated charge card or credit card is declined by your financial institution, LED Glow Illumination will not be able to guarantee the delivery of the order, and may contact you to make alternative payment arrangements.
- LED Glow Illumination may decide at any time not to accept payment from you by charge card, credit card or PayPal for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the order and may or may not contact you to inform you that your order will not be processed
- DELIVERY, RISK & TITLE TO GOODS
- Email delivery is used by LED Glow Illumination for carrying out the fulfillment of Gift Vouchers ordered online. Any issues regarding the delivery of Gift Vouchers ordered via www.glowglow.com.au should be referred to LED Glow Illumination.
- LED Glow Illumination will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the Goods passes to you upon Emailing of the Goods to your nominated Email delivery address.